Monday, February 2, 2009

My love

Everyone in the universe will have a love history in their life.I too belong to the same group.My love story started only from 3 months after my marriage.I got married on November
'08.Actually i was not prepared for that.The 2 days before marriage i was planning to avoid it because i thought he is not the one made for me.
Atlast the date arrived and i went to hall as if i'm on a vacation or a tour.After that i came to know that if i've avoided that i will miss such a nice.My hus is so caring and loving that i thank God for giving him to me.He is the superb person and my first and last love in my life.
How he came and conquered me i don't know.Now he is my life.I can't imagine a day without him in my life.I love him that much.
Someone said is true"for the world you might be someone and for someone you might be the world"

No comments:

Post a Comment